PRIVACY STATEMENT TO CUSTOMERS AND THEIR REPRESENTATIVES ON THE PROTECTION OF THEIR PERSONAL DATA
(Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679)
WANATEL sarl, a french company registered at 36 avenue Joliot Curie, 95140 Garges-Lès-Gonesse, France, with VAT number FR43515007607 respects your privacy concerns.
Hence, hereby wishes to inform you for what purposes your personal data is used and how it is protected, and to request that you give your consent to its processing.
Your personal data may be processed for the following purposes:
• for contractual requirements;
• for service provision requirements;
• to fulfil legal and tax obligations;
• for administrative purposes;
• for the purpose of monitoring your satisfaction or handling complaints;
• for commercial purposes (communication of new services or offers).
The processing of data for purposes other than the above can only take place with your explicit consent.
WANATEL’s data processing scope covers: the collection, registration, organization, storage, modification, extraction, portability, limitation, cancellation and destruction of your data.
Your data will be processed either in hard copy or in electronic form, depending on the purpose for which it is processed, either by internal or external collaborators of WANATEL. Both the internal or external collaborators of WANATEL have signed specific letters of appointment, in compliance with the obligations of fairness, lawfulness and transparency imposed by the Regulation and protecting your privacy and rights. The databases in which your personal data is stored meet the security requirements established pursuant to articles 24 and 25 of the EU Regulation. Access to the databases by both internal and external persons in charge of processing is regulated by our Privacy Organizational Model. Access is enabled depending on the tasks and responsibilities of the persons in charge of processing who liaise with you, and is tracked by our computer system.
Nature of personal data
The following data may be subject to processing: Personal and business contact information (such as name, surname, company role, company name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone and fax number), and other personal information we may require to customize a service (in particular, to organize a training course around your specific needs, for example your level of knowledge of a language and your objectives).
Mandatory nature of the conferment of personal data
The conferment of your data is necessary to fulfil contractual, legal, administrative and fiscal obligations. Failure to communicate or the incorrect disclosure of your personal data may affect the Data Controller’s ability to comply with the contractual agreements or the obligations imposed by current legislation.
Scope of communication and dissemination of data
Your data will not be disseminated externally. WANATEL may only communicate same to:
• competent authorities, for auditing or inspection purposes;
• banks and credit institutions, for purposes related to contractual and administrative obligations;
• WANATEL agents, to finalize the business relationship;
• lawyers, accountants, insurance companies, for purposes related to the implementation of the contractual relationship;
• interpreters or teachers (for the provision of services at special times or locations, requiring you and the WANATEL professional to be put into direct contact), for purposes exclusively related to the fulfilment of the service covered by the contract with WANATEL.
Any further communication will take place only with your explicit consent.
Maximum retention period
Your data collected for mandatory purposes will be stored by WANATEL for the period of time provided for by current legislation; data collected for other purposes will be stored and used until you exercise your right of revocation.
Rights of the data subject
You can exercise your rights of access (Article 15), rectification (Article 16), erasure/’right to be forgotten’ (Article 17), restriction of processing (Article 18), and data portability (Article 20) under the EU regulation, by contacting the Data Controller or the Data Processor (e-mail: email@example.com ).
In accordance with the available choices and as required by current law, you may revoke your previous consent or raise objections to the processing of your data at any time, for legitimate reasons and without charges, by contacting the Data Controller or the Data Processor (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ), and in the future we will apply the preferences expressed by you.
The Data Controller is WANATEL, in the person of its Legal Representative, Brahim El Ouargui.
We hereby offer you some choices on how we can communicate with you and the information that concerns you that we can collect:
• You may choose not to receive commercial communications by e-mail by sending mail with request to cancels this cancels registration to email@example.com
• You can also ask us not to send you further commercial communications by contacting us via our website or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org